Intro to IPFS
After this workshop you will know how to
- Install and Initialize IPFS
- Add Files into IPFS and Read them out of IPFS
- Explain how IPFS uses Merkle DAGs to store Files
- You should be familiar with the command line.
These lessons are all part of the Decentralized Web Primer, which is a work in progress. Most of the lessons in the primer are unfinished, but the ones we’re using are ready to go.
- Tutorial 1: Install and Initialize IPFS — do lessons 1 & 2.
- Tutorial 2: Files on IPFS — do lessons 1 & 2, but skip lesson 3 on “pinning”
- Tutorial 3: do only the lesson “Turn a File into a Merkle Tree”